We can provide you with maps produced directly from the most recent Ordnance Survey data covering any part of the country.
We can produce maps at scales of 1:500 to 1:25000. Ordnance Survey maps at 1:1250 or 1:2500 are required to submit with a planning application submission.
See examples of the different maps:
- 1:500 Ordnance Survey MasterMap (pdf / 426 KB)
- 1:1,250 Ordnance Survey MasterMap (pdf / 570 KB)
- 1:2,500 Ordnance Survey MasterMap (pdf / 714 KB)
- 1:5,000 Ordnance Survey 1:10,000 scale raster (pdf / 254 KB)
- 1:10,000 Ordnance Survey 1:10,000 scale raster (pdf / 2 MB)
- 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale raster (pdf / 2 MB)
- actual Ordinance Survey site plan print out (building fill) (pdf / 1 MB)
These are examples only and not a true representation of the product. They are an indication of the detail and size of area that would be shown at A4 with the different scale products.
Following Ordnance Survey reviewing its pricing structure due to the intensive survey needed to capture the data, maps purchased for areas classed by Ordnance Survey as urban are charged at a higher rate.
Size and scale
Urban price band
|Rural price band|
(replacement of LandPlan)
|1:25,000 raster||A4 1:25,000||£22.00||£22.00|
Ordnance Survey MasterMaps at A4 1:1,250 scale are most suitable for planning application submissions.
The purchase of your initial licence entitles you up to a maximum of 6 copies, if you require more or expect to require more within the following 12 months, by declaring this number at the initial purchase stage entitles you to print up to this number of copies. The license lasts for one year only.
Your plan can be either emailed as a PDF file the same day of purchase, printed ready for collection or printed and then posted. There is no extra charge for postage.
Producing additional copies from the originally purchased copies is a contravention of the Ordnance Survey licence and doing so can make you liable to action from Ordnance Survey.