Creating an inclusive, accessible and positive workplace can lead to:
- increased staff productivity and retention
- reduced absenteeism
- raised awareness in celebrating workplace diversity
Together with a network of specialist partners, we can offer business support, diversity training and 1-2-1 in work coaching.
There are four stages to the Thriving at Work Project
- Express Interest - If you express interest or you can contact us for more information.
- Welcome call - We will arrange an introductory meeting and together complete the Inclusive Workplace Diagnostic identifying areas of strength as well as areas you wish to improve.
- Action plan - Work with you to create a tailored Action Plan that identifies your priorities to support an Inclusive Workplace, fully supporting you throughout.
- Impact Survey - An Impact Survey will be conducted to assess the impact that the programme has had.
The project is part funded by European Union Social Fund and is supported locally with match funding provided by North Yorkshire County Council, East Riding of Yorkshire Council, City of York Council and HEY Smile Foundation and is coordinated by Better Connect.
Eligibility for the programme is SMEs based or operating in North Yorkshire. SME is a business or organisation with fewer than 250 employees and turnover less than 50 million Euros. The project is open to both private and not-for-profit businesses and organisations.