There are several car parks suitable for coaches in Scarborough, Filey, Whitby, Staithes and Robin Hood’s Bay.
- Scarborough William Street Car Park
- Scarborough Scalby Mills Car Park
- Filey West Avenue Car Park
- Filey Country Park
- Whitby West Cliff Car Park
- Whitby Marina Back Car park
- Staithes Bank Top Car Park
- Robin Hood's Bay Station car park
Parking charges apply from 9am to 6pm.
Coach drop-off areas
- Eastern end of Valley Road, Scarborough with space for up to 10 coaches
- outside the former tourist information centre, Sandside, Scarborough
After dropping off, coaches must be parked off the highway and ideally at William Street coach park.
Coach drop-off in Whitby is on Langborne Road, outside the Co-op Superstore.
£10.00 for 24 hours on all car parks, except Marina Back [internal link] which costs £15 for 24 hours.
All coach pay and display tickets are transferable between coach parking in any suitable off-street coach park.
Buy Advance 2-7 day tickets from: