Other area specific licences and registrations

Find out about other licences and registrations in your area, including environmental permits and licences for hypnotism, boats, cinemas and door supervisors.

Find information about: 

  • environmental permits
  • cooling tower and evaporative condenser notifications
  • film authorisations and cinema licences 
  • hypnotism licences
  • pleasure boat licences
  • door supervisor licences
  • dry cleaning premises regulation
  • petrol vapour recovery regulation
  • solvent emissions regulation
 Find out about this service in your area
We deliver this service differently depending on where it is. Use our online service so we can direct you to the right part of our website.